Monday, March 30, 2009

Dancing On Daddy's Toes..

I do product photo's for a couple boutique owners and today I got to try out an idea I have had for a while. These are actually photos of my daughter, she is 7 months old. It's a photo of her standing on daddy's toes! This photo is to display the leg warmers, but it is a photo we will cherish forever! I actually plan on doing this every year till her feet are grown and then one of her dancing with daddy on her wedding day! (We have a long ways to go till then, thank goodness!)

But I love these. I actually think I like the black and white versions or vintage versions the best because they add more emotion. Some day soon when the weather gets nicer I am going to try to get my son to take photos. He hates them, of course! He will be 3 in June. He is growing up fast! :(



So here are some of my fav's from this mini session! Check out all her leg warmers here:








Vintage Version of photo above:



2 comments:

  1. I think it would be interesting if Justin were wearing some masculine shoes/pants, to indicate "daddy." I think the only indicator that those are a man's feet is the lack of nail polish - but maybe i'm just saying that because my own feet are HUGE and could probably pass for a man's. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah..maybe next time I will try his dress shoes. I just have a thing for bare feet in photos :)

    ReplyDelete