Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Custom Birth Announcements & more!

I am pleased to announce that I now offer custom birth announcement, or any type of announcement/invitation you need. They come in either size 5x7 or 4x8. They are sold in packs of 25 and all of them come with envelopes. Just let me know which photo/photos you would like put on it, the words & colors and I will design it for you! :) Sold at 50.00 per pack of 25. ($2.00 per announcement). Just like my custom packages, you will have to purchase these through me and not through the website.




Here are a couple examples of some boys custom birth announcements I created! Name has been changed for privacy.




2 comments:

  1. Looks like the name hasn't been changed on the first one. Or maybe i'm making assumptions. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was changed :) I just did diff last names both times

    ReplyDelete