Monday, March 9, 2009

Playing Catch - Up!


I have been super busy with A TON of sessions lately and I am loving it! Since this blog is brand-new I will post some fav's from a couple of my most recent sessions.




Maternity Session I Amanda (& Ronnie!)


This couple was so fun to work with! They were willing to try any of the ideas I had which made it even more fun! It helps that they are both beautiful people! Keep an eye out for their brand new baby girl Presley in the coming weeks!















To see more check out my website portfolio!





Newborn Session I Little Miss Naveaha





This little beauty was soo good! She slept the WHOLE time, didn't wake up once and did great!


She is just beautiful isn't she!









There are SO many more that I love from this session! Check them out!

2 comments: