Friday, November 6, 2009

Des Moines Newborn Photographer - Beth

Pregnancy is such an awe inspiring, beautiful thing, isn't it? I just love photographing it. What other time is your body ever going to change so much in such a short time? It is amazing to think back and try to remember how different my own body looked when I was pregnant with my kids. I WISH I would of had someone capture it for me. I think that's why I love these sessions so much. I know these are memories I am creating for people that will be special forever. I SO love what I do! I also get the priveledge of photographing her little blessing here in about a month, so be watching! :)




On a side note - I do also do boudoir photographs. I don't currently have samples posted because I am working out a way to do that. It is another form of photography that captures true beauty. Some of the recent sessions I have done are suprised for their significant other's so I am waiting until they are presented to figure out how I am going to display my portfolio. I think it will be a password protected gallery that I will give the password out to those who would like to see it. Don't worry, I wouldn't post the photos for others to see unless I had full permission! They are all very tastefully done.

No comments:

Post a Comment