Friday, November 6, 2009

Des Moines Children Photographer I Tegan

This is going to be the first in a flurry of blog posts tonight. I'm so sorry but I am very behind! I am getting caught up tonight! :) I HAVE to because I have 5 sessions in the next 2 days and I just can't get this far behind! lol Don't worry, I'm not behind in getting people their photos, just behind on blogging and putting them up on my site! ;) Plus, you want to see photos, right?

This is Tegan and she is 6 months old now. You may remember seeing her newborn photos. I love watching all of these babies grow up and I love capturing that even more!

p.s. I have noticed that my photos do look kind of pixelated on my blog. I'm not real sure why, I think the blogger is sharpening them when I upload them. Rest assured, they don't actually look like that in print! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment