Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Family I Sara, Art, Jaden & Natalie PT. 2

You may recognize this family because I did a session for them about a month ago. After their session they decided they really wanted some photos with the big blue chair too, so we did one! :) (If you would like photos with it as well, please make sure to request it as I do not bring it with me to every session). We also had to get some of baby Natalie in a tutu dress. My all time fav shot of her is from this session, blowing a kiss! :)


1 comment:

  1. I just came across your site and I just wanted to tell you how much I LOVE LOVE LOVE (big pink puffy heart) your work! You are amazing girl! I also thought it was so neat that we have a lot in common...we are both named Amanda, we are both part time photographers, and we both run daycare in our homes! Coincidence? Anyway, would love to keep in touch and share ideas! My e.mail is amandaheathphoto@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete