Friday, September 25, 2009

Family I Kristin, Brian, Gabe, Trinity, Maggie & Addy

I photographed this great family last week. Kristin is the owner of http://www.indulgentmoments.com/. She runs a cake company and makes all sorts of cakes for weddings, birthdays, etc! Whatever you need them for! Her cakes are the best I have ever tasted! So as a wedding gift for my little brother, her and I decided to do a trade! I took her family photos and her daughter's birthday party photos for free in exchange for her to make my brother's wedding cake! I think it's a great idea and really fun to exchange services! :) Here are a few of my favs!













2 comments:

  1. These are great!! You did an amazing job. And what a great trade!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the tree shots! Great way to showcase their different personalities.

    ReplyDelete