Friday, October 23, 2009

Time for some changes! :)

I have decided to change my business name from Frozen Memories Photography By Amanda to Amanda Basteen Photography. I'm the same photographer and have the same style, just a different (easier) name! My old website address will still take you to my website. My new domains are www.AmandaBasteen.com and www.AmandaBasteenPhotography.com, both will lead you to my website. It is the same website as before! :)

My e-mail has also changed. It is now AmandaBasteenPhoto@hotmail.com. If you happen to e-mail my old one, that's ok. I will still check it and keep up on it for a long time. I hope you like my new business name and logo! :) Tell everyone you know! :)

Also, tell me if you find something that I forgot to change! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment