Friday, August 21, 2009

My baby girl is turning 1!!

I took my daughter Lilia out to get some of her 1 yr photos done the other day. Her birthday is Sunday and her party is tomorrow; I am soo excited! I am also sad because she is officially not a baby anymore. She acts like a big girl and wants to do everything her big brother does. Who knows, maybe a number 3 is in the future? ;) I was able to get Austin to get in a few shots as well, which is a rare treat for me!! :) I still have some more I want to take for her 1st bday in a different pettiskirt that is being made for me!

This photo of the both of them on the hill-top might just be my all time fav. so far!











This is a fake smile but sometimes I take what I can get from him! ;)





Keep watching for more to come! :)

1 comment:

  1. So cute! Her facial expressions remind me of my own daughter who is just barely 18 months. The squinty eyes and the pointing are both all too familiar to me. Love them.

    ReplyDelete