Thursday, July 30, 2009

Newborn I Colin and Big Brothers Aiden & Patrick

I am a little behind on my blog posts, I'm sorry! This was a few sessions ago and I fear I am going to be really behind next week because I have a session every single night! I'm very happy about that though because this is what I love to do! This was a double session again. First I did Colin's newborn photos, who is the third boy! They are sure going to have their hands full with them! Then we went to the park and did the big brother's photos. They were great! They kept me on my toes, that's for sure. It makes it all worth it when I get those perfect shots. I love them! :)

By the way, I design and create all the hanging cocoons, hammocks, etc. in my newborn photographs and if you want me to create a certain color for your newborn session, let me know! :)



















1 comment: