Thursday, June 25, 2009

Children I Maggie, Israel & Josiah

I had a lot of fun shooting these siblings last night! They have such sibling rivalry, it was funny! They are 4, 6 & 8. They all did perfectly and did whatever I asked of them. They even fought for who was going to go first! All tutu's in this session were made by http://www.maggiesrosegarden.com/. Check her out she makes lovely tutus, bows and many other things!! She is also going to start making petti-skirts and I know those will be a big hit! She is super talented!! This session was awesome and I am going to post a ton of photos because I love pretty much all of them! :)














1 comment:

  1. Absolultely Priceless! I love the blue chair and number one picture is my favorite. So dramatic..Great job!! We need to catch up, its been too long!!

    ReplyDelete